Register online until May 18th 2022 by clicking on the “Register” tab.
Any change of entry will be possible until May 18th 2022, conditions according to the race rules.
All races start from the Place de la Jorette. More information under the tab “Come to Torgon”.
If you come by car, please refer to the parking instructions on site.
We invite you to consult the website of the tourist office of Torgon to book your accommodation.
For the first 499 registrants ( on all races):
- 46.00 CHF Torgon Trail 12K
- 56.- CHF Torgon Trail 20K
- 66.- CHF Torgon Trail 30K
From the 500th participant ( on all races):
- 56.- CHF Torgon Trail 12K
- 66.- CHF Torgon Trail 20K
- 76.- CHF Torgon Trail 30K
All runners will be equipped with a timing chip. These chips will allow the person to be tracked at various points along the route.
A giant screen will be installed at the finish, on the Place de la Jorette. Fans will be able to follow their runner live.
There are several ways to get to Torgon.
- By train + bus: Regular connections from any city in Switzerland or France. Information on the SBB website or on RegionAlps.
- By car:Torgon can be reached very well by car. Genève > Torgon : 1h30. Lausanne > Torgon : 45 min. Sion > Torgon : 1h.
- By plane: the nearest airport is Geneva (GVA). The plane + train connection is perfectly possible.
Withdrawal of start numbers
For the 3 races, withdrawal of race numbers :
- All race numbers will be sent directly to you by post (Switzerland and France).
- Other nationalities and possible registrations on site (if bibs are still available) on the morning of the race at the start line from 7am until 30 minutes before the start of the concerned race.
- TT30K: Saturday May 21st at 8.00 am
- TT20K: Saturday May 21st at 8.45am
- TT12K: Saturday May 21st at 9.30am
To participate in the Torgon Trail race, please wear the equipment listed below.
|Réserve d'eau 0,5L||Réserve d'eau 1L||Réserve d'eau 1L|
|Téléphone mobile||Téléphone mobile||Téléphone mobile|
|Gobelet personnel 15cl||Gobelet personnel 15cl||Gobelet personnel 15cl|
|Réserve alimentaire||Réserve alimentaire||Réserve alimentaire|
|Couverture de survie 1,4x2m minimum||Couverture de survie 1,4x2m minimum||Couverture de survie 1,4x2m minimum|
|Veste avec capuche||Veste avec capuche|
|Bande élastique adhésive||Bande élastique adhésive|
- Long-sleeved pullover in case of cold weather
- Cap or bandana
- Compass or GPS watch (long distance trail)
- Friday May 20th 2022 : From 5pm to 7pm, collection of race numbers at the Fontanies hall in Vionnaz
- Saturday May 21st – from 6:30 am: Collection of race numbers on the Place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Saturday May 21st – 8.00 am : Start of the Torgon Trail 30K on the place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Saturday May 21st–8.45am: Start of the Torgon Trail 20K on the Place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Samedi 21 mai – 9h30 : Départ du Torgon Trail 12K sur la place de la Jorette à Torgon Saturday May 21st –9:30 am : Start of the Torgon Trail 12K on the place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Finish of the first ones from 10:30 am on Saturday 21 Mayon the place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Arrival of the last participants at 4pmon the Place de la Jorette in Torgon
- Post-race meal and bar at the Place de la Jorette in Torgon from 11.30am
Maps and transportation
Getting to Torgon :
The race will startfrom the Place de la Jorette. Pour vous parquer, référez-vous aux indications sur place le jour de la course.
The finish of the race takes place on the Place de la Jorette. For parking, please refer to the directions on site on race day.
Media and partners
Being a partner on the Torgon Trail means giving your company a local, Chablais visibility among runners and visitors. Give a sporting image and increase your company’s awareness by associating your brand with the race.
The fifth edition of the Torgon Trail will be held in Torgon on Saturday May 21st 2022. For more information on the race, press release, media library, contact us.